The INTEC Design lab has built-up a complete top-notch test and measurement facility, allowing us to test and measure RF and broadband components and systems up to 67 GHz. Among other, the following test equipment is available:
- Signal generators up to 67GHz.
- Four-port non-linear 67GHz network analyzer.
- Various oscilloscopes: real time / equivalent time (up to 70GHz with remote sampling heads),
- Spectrum and signal analyzers up to 26.5GHz
- Data generators / bit-error-rate analyzers for data rates up to 50 Gbps,
- Temperature chamber (-40°C up to 120°C)
- Various RF/mm-wave components (amplifiers, mixers, attenuators, etc) to perform system-level experiments.